Monday, May 3, 2010

A Light In The Darkness

By your words I can see where I'm going;
they throw a beam of light on my dark path.
I've committed myself and I'll never turn back
from living by your righteous order.
Everything's falling apart on me, God;
put me together again with your Word.
Festoon me with your finest sayings, God;
teach me your holy rules.
Psalms 119:105-108 Message Bible

By your words I can see where I'm going....
Everything's fallen apart on me, God; put me together again with your Word...

Do you ever feel like you don't know where to turn next? Do you have problems that you do not know the answers to? Perhaps you have decisions to make and you don't know which choice is right?  Do you ever feel like nothing is going your way? Do you feel as if everything has fallen to pieces?

If so, I have good news for you! God has already provided us with our answers. Everything we need to know can be revealed to us in His Word. As we study the Word, over time, these words become "hidden in our hearts" so that we may draw from them when we need them. You may not find the answer you are looking for the first time that you pick it up. However, if you will keep reading it and asking God to reveal His will to you, then it will become known to you. The Holy Spirit will whisper the answers right to your heart!

When you feel like you have done all you can, when you feel like your life is a mess, there is only One who can put the pieces back together again! God is waiting to restore you completely! Just call upon Him and place it all at His feet! He is our deliverer in this life! He holds the key to all of our problems!

Take your problems to the Lord. Seek the answers in His Word. Call upon Him and He will answer.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment