Wednesday, May 12, 2010

God Will Carry Our Burdens

"But I call to God, and the Lord saves me. Evening, morning and noon I cry out in distress, and he hears my voice." Psalm 55:16-17

Today's reading could not have been more perfect for what I needed to read. There are countless times that I have opened up my Bible to find the solution I was looking for. There was a situation I had to deal with yesterday, and my husband texted me and asked if I needed his help. I wrote back, "I think I need Dr. Phil" in a joking manner! But, just reading today's scripture refreshed in me anew that all we need is Jesus! Who knows our troubles and sorrows better than the "lover of our soul". The Bible says that God knows our needs even before we ask. He is just waiting to hear the call from our weary soul.

HE KNOWS MY NAME:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UwUmh4gP4k

No comments:

Post a Comment