Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Time Marches On



"When the Lord Almighty makes a plan, no one can stop it. When the Lord raises his hand to punish people, no one can stop it." Isaiah 14:27

A subject that seems to be on the rise is end times. Books and movies are not ceasing to be written and produced to depict how the world will come to an end. Everyone wants to claim to know how the future will unfold or unravel to its demise! If only they would look into the book of Revelation, would they discover that our Almighty God has everything set into motion. And as a matter of fact, He knew how this would end at the time of creation.

My husband referenced in one of his sermons about time. It helped me to view time in a new and simple way. Time is marching like a parade. God sees it all taking place from a bird's eye view. Just imagine a helicopter over the Macy's parade. The pilot can see the front of the parade all the way to the back.

So, looking at time in this manner allows us to know that God has foresight of what's ahead of us. I'm sure if we could see what He sees, our lives wouldn't be filled with so much carnality. We may actually have an unction to share the Word. To lead the lost onto a new path away from the destruction that lies ahead.

If you feel that you are headed down the wrong pathway of life, today's the day to make a change. Invite Jesus to become your Savior and Lord today. If you are at a loss for words, allow me to lead you...

Jesus,
I no longer want to be dependent upon my own strength and wisdom, but I want to fully rely upon you. I invite you into my heart and life. I accept the blood that you shed for me on Calvary for the remission of my sins. Let your blood cleanse me and make me whole. Help me to live for you everyday and to share your love.
In Jesus name,
AMEN


Believing that you have been saved, share your testimony with someone. It's only through the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony that we are saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment