Wednesday, June 16, 2010

How Great!

Praise the Lord O my soul. O Lord my God you are very great! You are clothed with splendor and majesty. He wraps himself in light as with a garment; he stretches out the heavens like a tent."   Psalm 104:1-2

I love it when I am reading the book of Psalms and run across familiar lyrics, such as Psalm 104:1-2. If you have ever heard of the worship song, "How Great is our God", you will know that these verses were used as the lyrics. It makes me wonder how David's melodies differ from the melodies that we use today when we incorporate Psalms into our modern songs.

I feel that it is difficult to share with you today the greatness and splendor of God with my own words. My words would pale in comparison to His greatness!  But, I do want to share this worship video with you. Take a few moments to reflect on the sovereignty of our God.

How Great is Our God Video

No comments:

Post a Comment