Friday, December 10, 2010

Thank You

"I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers, because I hear about your love for all his holy people and your faith in the Lord Jesus."    (Philemon 1: 4-5 NIV)

As we near the end of the year, it is common to reflect upon those in our lives who have blessed us throughout the year. This could be someone at church such as a teacher, praise team member, or the pastor. It could be someone in your family who has blessed you in some way. Or, it may be a friend that God has graciously put in your path.

It is wonderful to have Christian connections because they are uplifting. Spending time or conversing with someone else who loves the Lord can be a great encouragement on an otherwise discouraging day.

Most of all, God has given us the ability to pray for one another as we all travel our own paths in this life. Today, take the time to pray for someone who has blessed you. Let them know how much they have meant to you this year. It can be as simple as a phone call or a handwritten note saying "thank you!"

To the many Christians who have blessed my life this year and in years past, I pray for you often and wish even more blessings on you for the upcoming year. I thank God for your presence in my life and pray I can also be of encouragement to you one day.

I hope everyone has a blessed Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment