Monday, December 27, 2010

Holy, Holy, Holy!

. . . Day and night they never stop saying: "Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come." (Revelation 4:8 NIV)

Can you imagine continuously giving our God praise? I mean, we meet at church services and praise God with all we have, but these living creatures NEVER stopped praising God by saying, "Holy, Holy, Holy!" I believe when we meet God we will never be able to stop praising Him either because He is the almighty one, the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords! Just reading and talking about God gets something stirring in my body, and I just want to let others experience His goodness!

The twenty-four elders fall down and cast their crowns before the throne to acknowledge that their authority comes from the one on the throne and that He is worthy to receive glory, honor, and praise! God is worthy of all the praise, forever and ever, because it was He who created us and all things! For that, we should all continuously be thankful!

As the Christmas season comes to a close, I pray we all draw closer to Him. If you've been through a near-death experience like me, and many of you also, then you understand how quickily life can change! I thank God everyday for sparing me and allowing me to live my life out by witnessing to others the joy and peace that comes with living for Christ! Without Him, we are NOTHING, but with Him, we are EVERYTHING!

I pray blessings on each of you today and everyday. I pray for our church, our pastor and his family, and for all those who need to encounter Christ! Have a wonderful week. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment