Saturday, February 13, 2010

40 Days!

When you look through Scripture it is easy to find multiple signficant events that happened during various 40 day segments of time. Likewise, I believe the last 40 days at Higher Praise Church have served to give us one of the most meaningful and momentous periods of time in our church's history.

I have just left the main sanctuary after my 5am prayer time and stopped by my office to update the blog with some info. The Spirit of the Lord was mighty and I even found myself staying well past my alloted time because I didn't want to leave.

The church is open from 5am-5pm today for anyone who would like to join us in a day of prayer. Tonight we will close out the 40 days of prayer and fasting with a corporate prayer service @ 5pm. Its gonna be good and I hope to see you here.

Let's Experience God together in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment